The death toll of China's major earthquake increased by two overnight to 69,136 as of Sunday noon, the State Council Information Office said.
A total of 374,061 people were injured and 17,686 others remained missing after the 8.0-magnitude quake that jolted southwest China's Sichuan Province and neighboring regions on May 12.
Hospitals had treated 95,061 injured people as of Sunday noon, of whom 76,418 had been discharged and 16,049 were still being treated.
By Saturday, nearly 1.38 million quake survivors had been found and evacuated.
Relief supplies continued to pour into the quake zone. As of Sunday noon, 906,600 tents, 4.76 million quilts, 13.58 million garments, 817,800 tonnes of fuel oil and 1.75 million tonnes of coal had been sent.
The office said that as of Saturday, relief workers had built 48,700 temporary houses and another 22,100 were being installed, while the material for 77,000 makeshift houses had arrived in the affected areas.
As of Sunday noon, domestic and foreign donations had reached 44.04 billion yuan (about US$6.29 billion).
So far, 13.6 billion yuan, in cash and materials, had been forwarded to the earthquake-affected areas, the office said.
The government disaster relief fund had reached 23.44 billion yuan (US$3.35 billion), including 18.91 billion yuan from the central budget and 4.53 billion yuan from the local budget.
As of 4:00 PM on Saturday, 4,003 enterprises had resumed production in the quake regions, according to the office.
The quake has so far caused 206.53 billion yuan of economic losses to the industrial and mining enterprises, with 1,482 firms remaining closed.
In the 24 hours ending Sunday noon, 177 aftershocks were monitored in southwest China's quake zone, according to the China Earthquake Administration.
Four of the tremors measured between 4.0-4.9 and all the others measured at or below 3.9 magnitude, the administration said.
Since the primary quake, 11,005 aftershocks have been detected.
(Xinhua News Agency June 8, 2008)